Bluepush is committed to protecting your privacy. Before we start, you should know that we take privacy seriously, especially when it comes to data you provide us.
This privacy statement applies to the all and any version of the Services. It doesn't apply to:
- Data collection that happens offline or outside of our Services (unless otherwise stated below).
- The data practices of third parties who may interact with our Service.
What information do we collect?
Information you give us
Personal Data. As you use the Services, we may ask you for personally identifiable information like your full name, email address, job title or company name and more. We'll call this "Personal Information". We may collect Personal Information through forms and other interactions on the Services. This includes places like account registration, contact forms, account profile.
Information collected as you use the Services
We automatically collect and store information when you use and interact (whether as a Member or a Visitor) with our Services ("Usage Information"). If you are logged in on our Services we identify you, your usage information and the log data, such as your IP address, your browser type, operating system, domain name and addresses of Web sites from which a user logged inand thus will be associated by us with your account. Even if you’re not logged into our Services, we log information about devices used to access our Services, including IP address.
We also store and access Usage Information using a few technologies downloaded to your device. This happens whenever you interact with our Services. In our world, a "Device" may be your personal computer, browser, tablet, mobile phone, or wearable. Usage Information associated with Personal Information provided via the Service becomes Personal Information too.
Usage Information includes things like:
- Details about your global activities on our Services like when you view or click on content or ads, save pages or profiles, perform a search, import your address book, send invitation, share/post content on our Services
- Ways to identify your device. Your IP address, UUID, or other unique identifier ("Device Identifier"). A Device Identifier is a string that Bluepush automatically assigns to your Device to access the Services.
- Your Device functionality (e.g. browser, operating system, hardware, and mobile network).
- How you found the Services (e.g. referring website)
- Your activity in the Services. So we can do things like remember you and your preferences.
- Your Device's location.
- General information about your Device (e.g. characteristics, time of day, etc.).
By default we limit Usage Information access to Bluepush and its third party service providers (e.g. hosting). If you've approved access for any third parties, we'll also share with them.
CONSENT TO PROCZSSING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We or our vendors may use a few methods to store or collect Usage Information ("Tracking Technologies"). Tracking Technologies may set and change settings on your Device.
We and our vendors may also use tools like web beacons ("clear gifs"), scripts, and images to help manage site content and usage.
These technologies help us understand the performance and usefulness of content in the Services. We use these insights to improve the content, products or services offered through the Services.
Tracking Technologies used by our service providers are not covered by this policy. We don't have control over them, but do screen to make sure they have acceptable policies before integrating.
Third Party Tracking
Bluepush may use other Tracking Technologies (some which may not exist yet) in connection with the Services in the future.
Information third parties provide about you
Interactions with third party services
When you use third party services, they are responsible for their practices. We can only vouch for our services and policies, and cannot be responsible for their practices. Be sure to review third-party policies before using their tools on our Services.
How do we use information we collect?
We may use Personal, Demographic or Usage Information that we collect about you:
- To give you information, services, or process transactions you request or agree to receive. This includes sending email or promotional materials on behalf of us or approved third parties.
- To enable you to use the Services' features.
- To share non-Personal Information, such as aggregated user statistics with members and third parties
- To process your registration to use the Services, including verifying that your information is active and valid.
- To improve the Services or create new service offerings. To customize your experience and content on the Services.
- To contact you about your use of the Services. This includes (at our discretion) changes to the any of the Services and/or any of the Services' policies.
- To send marketing emails about third party products and services when you have indicated your consent to receive such emails.
- For internal business purposes.
When do we share information with third parties?
We may also disclose your information as follows:
- Requested Third Parties: Our service may present options to receive certain information or marketing from third parties. You may also have us send (or give access to) certain information to third parties. If you choose to do so, your Personal Information and other information may be disclosed to those third parties. All information you disclose will be subject to the third-party privacy policies and practices.
- Service Providers: We may use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us or the Services. A few examples include hosting the Services, analytics, and other administrative services. We may provide these vendors with access to user information, including Device Identifiers and Personal Information, to carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Third-party analytics services providers such as Google Analytics and other service providers may set and access their own Tracking Technologies on your Device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you, potentially including Personal Information, about you. We are not responsible for those third party technologies or activities arising out of them, nor are we responsible for the effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties' opt-out options. We are not responsible for those third party technologies or activities arising out of them.
- Legal Requirements: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we may also disclose your information if we believe in good faith that doing so is necessary or appropriate to: (i) protect or defend the rights, safety or property of Bluepush or third parties (including through the enforcement of this Policy, our Terms Of Services, and other applicable agreements and policies); or (ii) comply with legal and regulatory obligations (e.g., pursuant to law enforcement inquiries, subpoenas or court orders). To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we have complete discretion in electing to make or not make such disclosures, and to contest or not contest requests for such disclosures, without notice to you.
- Business Transfers: We may share your Personal Information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates ("Affiliates"). We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
- Your use: The Services may permit you to submit ideas, photographs, user profiles, writings, music, video, audio recordings, graphics, pictures, data, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, including Personal Information (collectively, "User Content"), particularly as part of your profile. We or others may store, display, reproduce, publish, distribute or otherwise use User Content online or offline in any media or format (currently existing or hereafter developed) and may or may not attribute it to you. Others may have access to this User Content and may have the ability to share it with third parties. Please think carefully before deciding what information you share, including Personal Information, in connection with your User Content. Please note that Bluepush does not control who will have access to the information that you choose to make public, and cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available on the Services or what others do with information you share with them on the Services. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any User Content that you disclose or receive from third parties through the Services.
How do Members or we communicate with you?
From Bluepush. We communicate with you through email, notices posted on the Bluepush website or app and other messages available through the Services, including mobile text messages and push notifications. Examples of these communications include:
· Welcome and engagement communications - informing you about how to best use our Services, new features, updates about other Members you are connected to and their actions, etc.
· Service communications - these will cover service availability, security, and other issues about the functioning of our Services
· Promotional communications - these include both email and messages that contain promotional information directly or on behalf of our partners
These messages will be sent to you based on your profile information and messaging preferences. We track the open rate of your email and messages inside the Services to provide your acceptance score. You may change your email and contact preferences at any time by signing into your account and changing your email settings.
Please be aware that you cannot opt out of receiving service messages from us.
From Membres. Many communications that you initiate through our Services will list your name and primary email address in the header of the message. Please note that when you send an invitation to connect to another to a non-Member on our Services, that person may have access to your email address or, for SMS invitations, mobile number because it may be displayed in the invitation. Messages you initiate may also provide the recipient with aggregate information about your network in our Services. Other communications that you initiate through the Services, like a save of another profile or a page, will list your name and your profile picture in the header of the notification.
Our Service is operated in France. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including Personal Information, will be transferred to, and processed, stored and used in France. The data protection laws in France may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your Personal Information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in France according to laws of France.
We are a general audience service and do not use the Services to knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) that requires parental notice without such parental consent. To use the Services, you agree that you must be 18 years old (“Minimum Age”) or older. In fact, if you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Services and should not send any information about yourself to us through the Services.
However, if law requires that you must be older in order for Bluepush to lawfully provide the Services to you (including the collection, storage and use of your information) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every effort to use commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can guarantee to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use our Service and provide us with your information at your own risk.
What happens when this policy changes?
7 avenue Emile Zola